1. Waterproof and moisture-proof. As an electronic product, accidentally entering water or being exposed to humid air for a long time will cause different degrees of corrosion or oxidation to its internal electronic components.
2. Anti-fall and shockproof. The phone charger is actually a fragile component, and the internal components cannot withstand the beating. In particular, it is necessary to prevent accidental landing during use. Do not throw, tap or shake the charger. Treating the charger roughly will destroy the internal circuit board.
3. Anti-stress chemicals. Do not wash chargers with harsh chemicals, detergents or strong detergents. Remove the appearance stain of the charger and scrub it with a small amount of anhydrous alcohol stained with cotton.
4. Discharge static electricity during cleaning. Clean the charger and charging connector regularly. When cleaning, use a damp cloth, or an antistatic cloth. Never use a dry cloth (electrostatic charge).
5. Anti-cold and heat-proof. Do not place the charger in a place where the temperature is too high. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy chargers, and deform or melt some plastic parts. Also do not store the charger in a place that is too cold. When the charger is operating in a super-cold environment, when the internal temperature rises, moisture will form in the charger and destroy the circuit board.